Top Seeds International is searching for candidate
to take the position Global VP of Sales & Marketing
Job role scopeManaging people and activities within the Sales & Marketing organization by achieving yearly goals and medium long-term objectives in line with the yearly budget and the five-year business planning processes.
We are looking for candidate matching the following profile:
• At least ten years in the vegetables seeds sector with desirable experiences in functions like: Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Business Development
• Proven experience in managing a multi-cultural team from distance
• Leadership and ability to engage and motivate peoplebr
• Desirable to have experience in establishing, installing, and managing different key managerial processes such as sales forecast management, product development protocol, marketing plan, new variety launch plan.
• Financial analysis skills
• Fluent speaking and written English language, other languages (Spanish) will be a plus
• Willing to travel intensively.
The primary responsibilities of this position include the following tasks:
• Increases company's effectiveness by recruiting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining the country managers, business development managers and MARCOM coordinator; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes subsidiary sales & marketing objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Developing a marketing and sales strategy.
• Preparing (bottom–up) the sale objectives and forecasts, in line with headquarter processes and methodologies.
• Conducting one-on-one review, following up and timely reporting on actual sales progress versus planed objectives, YTD and present view.
• Preparing annual work plans by individuals and by team.
• Maintaining accurate records of all pricings, sales and activity reports.
• Conducting ongoing process to identify and respond to trends and opportunities
• Introducing / launching pre-commercial and new commercial varieties
• Preparing annual expenses budget and obtaining headquarter approvals
• Monitoring costs
• Managing the sales forecasting process to secure healthy and balanced inventories
• Resolving problems in territory by taking immediate care of complaints and problems that may arise.
• Accomplish Human resources objectives